Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dear Dallas,

for Christmas this year, I would like:

1- an electric frying pan


2- a new santoku knife


3- a pedicure and a haircut


4- a doggie!


5-

heheehe hope this helps :P

of course, the realistic list looks more like this:

1- new place that is pet-friendly and closer to work for the Dude
2- winter car mats
3- car brush/scraper & batteries for my car starter
4- a new hoodie
5- a new ink cartridge for my printer

lol I think I like the first list better- much more fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

I like the first list the best too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Keltie said...

uh-oh! The present I bought for you is not on your list.

Damn - I WAS going to get you that exact same diamond ring. Now you've ruined the surprise!

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home