Tired? Me Too!
Soooo yeah. I read Dallas' blog, and I feel her pain. I, too, feel like I never have enough time. I go to class 3 hours a day and work two basketball games a week- not exactly a feat of endurance, surely! And yet, I feel as though there is never enough time to relax. I am always tired and often put off homework and household chores to sleep. I don't have the excuse of a full-time job or a family- I just don't know how "real people" cope with "real life." Anyone have any hints???
PS- aaagh. just lost my train of thought.
School's going alright- english essay due that I GOTTA get down to and a midterm tomorrow evening in my history class that I LOVE but my stress level is maxed. I cried at my Public Speaking prof the other day. Blaaaagh!
In positive news, there's less than 6 weeks left until the Christmas break. Since last Christmas I've had only one full week of holidays and that was at the beginning of May. Hmmmmmm that could be a factor in my never-ending tiredation. Yes. Tiredation.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo enough whining. It's 8:48 pm and I really should get my ass into some homework.
xox

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home