Are You Fucking Kidding ME?
So here's more rant and whine and bitch, so if you're not in the mood, don't read it.
School's starting to go a little better than it was. Things were hectic for a while, but I think it's all okay now. A few big projects in the works but nothing serious.
My niece decided to keep her baby so I'd like to officially welcome Jackson Jeffrey R. to our world. I know I'm in love!!!
R's roommates kicked her out of their place because of J. So, we took her in. No biggie, right? I mean where's a 19 year-old mom to go? Well. This morning we got an official warning from our landlord because we've had a "guest" more than 24 hours and we're making too much noise. (??!!) (If anything we've been quieter than usual because Dude and I aren't wrestling or yelling at each other or watching loud movies.)
Now I'm not saying that we're in the right. I understand that there are rules in apartment buildings so that we can all get along. Explain to me please then, why the single guy downstairs hasn't received warnings about his excessive noise? How about last week when, at 3 in the morning I was awoken by his party and people yelling "I'm drunk! I'm drunk!" and "Whore!!!!" How about the people next door to us that come home and use the bedroom stairs at all hours of the day while fighting with each other often and being proud parents of a baby that cries 23/24 hours of the day?????
I mean, wtf??? I'm embarassed and I'm angry and I feel like we're being punished for doing a good thing. True, this situation can't last, in fact R and J are probably going to live with R's aunt J in the country for a while. BUT. WTF.
We've been looking for other places to live, a little closer to Nisku, anyway but now I've gotta seriously buckle down and find a place for us all. We're supposedly ON a waiting list for K's place but who knows if that will ever come through for us. So, if any of you know of a 2 bedroom place that allows cats that is not in a 100% sketchy neighborhood that will be free sometime this year, lemme know. We sure could use a break.
All this stress has gotta be for a reason.

1 Comments:
That is craziness! Maybe they confused you guys with the couple with the newborn that fights a lot.
I think you guys are moving closer up the list - someone just moved into one of the townhouses last night. AND - they have a cat...or a strange craving for the Temptations treats I could see on top of their fridge.
7:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home