Hah! It Worked!
I got a 90 on my speech. Booyah for esthetic mishaps!!
(don't try this at home, kids)
The niece is well-settled on the farm with Auntie J and Uncle J and B. She's got way more room, and an amazing aunt who can master any crisis. J asked around at work and got R pretty much anything she'll need for the next year or so for little baby J. It's amazing how many people are willing to give much needed clothing and equipment for FREE to someone in need. I am so surprised that complete strangers would be willing to donate to someone needy like R. I know she's feeling better about things and I really think the farm will help her to get into a routine and figure out what SHE wants, as well as what her next steps will be.
As a postscript: I'm feeling better too. I have a 4 day weekend now and finally feel like I'm catching up on the things that need to be done. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home