Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Panic Setting In!

Sooooooo we spent the weekend in Regina. It was a nice trip once I got over my anxiety about all the usual. We spent Thursday night in Saskatoon with two of the Dude's cousins. Friday we had a great breakfast in S'toon then drove to Regina to visit his momsy at work. Next, drove out to his Dad's lake-side cabin where we had a great time playing with 3-year old (funny and weird) M and her new baby brother, N. Nice supper, nice company and the Dude surprised us all with some fireworks that were a BIG hit!
The next morning we headed back into Regina and spent the day chilling out and playing with T's new dog, Baron. I actually worked a little on my homework! We had goodies with Mom2 at Earl's and it was a quiet, early night.
Sunday was Turkey day and it was really good. I don't think I'll be able to go back to holiday meals that don't include sour cabbage rolls and pyroghies. Chuck was sad that he wasn't there when I told him about all the good food! A good time was had by all and we ended the night by watching Star Wars III and going to bed fairly early. (LOL we're getting old I think- the Dude's 20-year old brother stumbled in at 5:30 and 2 am the nights we stayed there.)
Monday morning we packed up and T made us breakfast. We headed out to the lake again to say goodbye to the Dude's other family and for French Toast. Yummy.
The drive home was LOOOOOOOONG but we have a system- the Dude drives TO Regina, and I drive home b/c then we're both anxious to get where we're going.

So anyway, I'm glad to be back but a little freaked out. Except for the hour I spent doing homework on Friday I haven't touched my books. I have a 5-7 minute speech to write for tomorrow as well as a 7-10 page report due for sociology. Oh, and a couple of written exercises and a listening excercise for French. /sigh.

I think it's going to be a long night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

You are doing amazingly well. I am so proud of your dedication. Dedication to your schooling, and also dedication to your relationship. I am proud of you friend. :)

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Keltie said...

What is school without procrastination and stress about homework and projects?

You're doing great!

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home