Monday, December 10, 2007

Almost Done!

Well, two exams down, one hard one left, one fun one left and one lotsawriting one left! Then I'm off for a month! Yay!

Holidays will not be boring, though. From the 20th to the 23rd we'll be in/on the road to/from Regina.

Then, we'll be home for Christmas! I'm really looking forward to it since last year was my first in Saskatchewan. My grandparents are coming from Ontario on the 27th, so that will be fun!

On the 30th we're driving down to Fernie for a few days for a New Year's ski trip with a bunch of the Dude's friends, and we'll be home on the 3rd.

Then, I get to be a bum until the day I have to go back to school! I can't wait. Hopefully we'll get to see some of you over the holidays, but if they're half as busy as the rest of the year, it'll be a squeeze. Well, early holiday hugs and kisses anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home