Sunday, September 23, 2007

Helllooooooo! and Goodbye.

Well, the other night, I was asked to go to a concert with a very good friend of mine. It was a GREAT! night. We haven't had much "just the two of us" time together for a long time and it was great to catch up without any distractions. The concert was awesome, the seats were incredible and I had a really really good time. :) Thank you soooo much, D.

I went along to my mom's hair appointment yesterday and found out that my hairdresser, Bee, is moving to Ottawa. On Thursday. I was totally shocked and pretty sad- she's been cutting my hair for 16 years! Not only will I miss her style tips, but I will miss her hillarious stories, advice for life and unwavering support.

They always say don't take the people you care for for granted because things can change in an instant. They are right.

So, my advice to you all is that if you have a dental hygienist that you love, a favourite clerk at the grocery store or a bus driver that you always enjoy, take an extra moment to give them a smile and a thank you.

I will miss Bee but instead of crying about it I'm going to spend my time figuring out how often I can afford to commute to Ottawa for a haircut. Good thing my hair's long! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

Bye Bee!!!!

So glad you could go to that concert with Dallas. After I spoke with her, I was going to call and suggest she take you to the concert - I guess great minds think alike

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home