Life Lesson #586
Soooooo When you're using a fork to turn and flip bacon as it sizzles away happily in the pan...
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T LICK IT!!!
(I have a photo of the burn on my tongue but haven't downloaded it yet.)
Brought to you by the letters J and G and the number 0.

3 Comments:
Oh dear! The things we do without thinking about it!!!
7:55 AM
AHHHH! Nooooo...that SUCKS Jenn! I hope, (as I am sure D does...muahah) that your tongue has a speedy recovery.
1:36 PM
Ooh - that would hurt! Can I add that one should also avoid making fried chicken in the nude? I don't speak from personal experience, but as a first hand observer, I'm glad that I wasn't the one that was unfortunate enough to catch a grease splatter on my ding dong.
And no, this was not my now husband, but a very ex ex ex. Adventures in cooking... :)
9:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home