Fall is in the Air!
Yesterday it was June and suddenly fall is in the air. It blew in last week with some cold rain and some clouds. Today is supposed to be a "warm" day at 19 degrees and partially sunny/cloudy. LOL What happened to the 30s?
I'm not complaining too much though, I LOVE fall. It is such a melancholy season- you know, the end of summer and all of that. I love it though. I am really excited about starting back to school- I enjoyed myself so much last year I know I will be sad when I'm finished next spring. What's next after that? Hmm... maybe another degree! haha
I really enjoy winter too. I don't like sitting in my cold car, waiting for it to warm up, but scraping the windows and frost on my apartment windows and sparkley snow and those cold crisp sunny winter days beat anything summer has to offer... except maybe thunderstorms and camping with friends. :)
I can't say I'll be sad to see this summer pass by. It's gone by so quickly I hardly noticed it except for the soul-sucking heat. I've also been ill a lot this summer, which hasn't been fun. I had to call in sick to work on Sunday and I'm still not feeling great today, my stomach is telling me that we may be visiting the outhouse a few times today. Also, I've been sleeping every chance I get. Half an hour after I wake up I'm ready for a nap. Hmm... I don't know if it's the chilly weather or what, but I've gotta get healthy and on a good schedule by the time school starts!!
Things, on the whole are good, however. We went out to my parents' place the other day and we went riding on Luke, my mom's big black horse. We doubled, so we couldn't go far but it was so relaxing and beautiful and nice that it was a great time. Blah. Sorry for the crappy vocab. My head feels like it's full of poplar fluff. Anyway, it was a great day.
I have so much more to tell, but I should get going. I have to shower before I head out to... somewhere. Remind me to tell you about our downstairs neighbour that we may be pressing charges against. LOL ooh and remind me to blab about my car :) ooh and ummmmmm feel better, everyone and I'll try too!

2 Comments:
I can't believe that it's time to start school again! Didn't the summer just start? Where does the time go?
Please tell me about the neighbor - OMG, what happened??
7:39 PM
Do tell do tell! You left us wanting more information!
2:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home