A Little Understanding, Please People!
Just got "an official warning" at work today... I've been late a couple of times already and need to make a little more effort to arrive on time. Hmm... I understand that employees need to be on time and all but seriously... how many of the co-workers are going to school full-time AND working 40 hrs a week? I know that was my choice... but it would be nice if my track record would be taken into consideration. I am an exemplary employee and as soon as school is over I will resume that course. FAK. Would be nice if someone would cut me A LITTLE FREAKING SLACK! I am so tired and burnt out and my final for part 1 of spring session is tomorrow morning. All I want to do is get in my car, drive home and sleep. Screw the job. I know I am taking this way too far because I am wayyyyy overtired, but I am upset. Just once I'd like to be given credit for what I am trying to do rather than taking shit all the gd time. I should just quit it all and work at 7-11 for the rest of my life. (>.<)

2 Comments:
That sucks Jenn - I know exactly what it is like to work full time and do an intersession course. You're doing a great job - keep your chin up. You are almost done
3:31 PM
awwwww thanks watson. you're a good friend.
7:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home