posted by Jenn at 3:21 PM
I'll consult my calendar...but I am pretty sure I have to be back for Wednesday of that week. We are talking NO KIDS right??? MUhaaa hhahaa haaaa!!! AWESOME.
7:20 PM
I AM IN...LETS START PLANNING.
7:30 PM
I wish I could come - but I still have a nursing baby. :(I even downloaded the Steve Zissou song for your car.
9:19 PM
lol kids, no kids... I am not picky. I just wanna get out of here for a couple of days.
1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm just an average joe trying to find my niche in this world... tryin' to keep it all together!
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I'll consult my calendar...but I am pretty sure I have to be back for Wednesday of that week.
We are talking NO KIDS right??? MUhaaa hhahaa haaaa!!! AWESOME.
7:20 PM
I AM IN...LETS START PLANNING.
7:30 PM
I wish I could come - but I still have a nursing baby. :(
I even downloaded the Steve Zissou song for your car.
9:19 PM
lol kids, no kids... I am not picky. I just wanna get out of here for a couple of days.
1:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home