Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Day OFF!

Whoo! Finally a day off to stop, think and relax! :-D Although this week was basically the same as many that have gone before and many to come, it was tough because a friend was involved in a situation that caused him a lot of emotional stress, and I think it was tiring for me too. I'm sorry that things had to go the way they did for him, it was a stupid situation that got blown way out of hand. I hope he finds some peace in the matter because I know it upset him a lot. I think that even though I was uninvolved, except as a listener and friend, it still wore me down a lot because last night I was exhausted and I'm glad to be at home for a couple of days alone.

Oh yes, the Dude is out of town- gone home for Auntie P's 50th birthday extravaganza. Unfortunately I couldn't make this trip, but I hope the Dude has a good time. I can't wait to hear about his new half-brother!!! So yeah... I have the house to myself (well as the lone human, anyway) for a week. I plan on just relaxing and doing some thinking about the upcoming year and what needs to happen over the winter and etc and etc. :)

Mmmmmm. Feels delicious to just sit here and have nowhere I NEED to be and to have nothing that I HAVE to do, now.

Hope the rest of the sunny days of summer treat you all well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

Glad to have you back to blogging world!!!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Dallas said...

Yeah! An update. SO happy to hear that things are turning the corner for you a little. I am happy your friend had you to turn to.

Glad you are here, and have been thinking of you.

7:54 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I love you guys :)

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home