Peace, Love, Hang Ten ...California
So in the last few days I've been busy! (Shocking, I know!!)
Thursday I worked the Agricom and then hockey, then bright and early Friday morning I was back at the Agricom. Friday night I treated myself and went to a National Lacrosse League game (we lost, season record: 1-15 with no home wins ; ;) and had a wonderful time. I am even considering a season ticket for next season because the game is awesome. (The only downer that night was the drunk A-HOLES behind me that later went on to do a flying karate kick into the wall for which I am responsible during 90% of Rexall events.)
Saturday (April Fool's Day) was my nephew's 13th birthday. It was nice to gather with the family and eat (delicious!!!) cake. That visit got cut short because I had to go work... hockey! What an awful game. Not only was the team playing badly but there were about 2,000 Flames fans in the stands. By the end of the night there were fistfights EVERYwhere in the building. Wonderful. LOVE to see grown men act like stupid kids.
Drove out to the farm to have a nice restful night... until I got jumped on by an energetic 5-year-old very early in the morning. Nice to see him, but on a morning following a late night and a time change it sure was tough to crack my eyes open. lol Anyway, later that day I took a drive with my mom to go visit her puppy-to-be. She is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait until she is at the farm.
Last night was another hockey game. It was a very entertaining game as we KILLED Phoenix (7-1) but busy for me because Wayne Gretzky is the Phoenix coach and I had to keep control of all the people trying for an autograph. Yikes. I did get to shake Grant Fuhr's hand though and I saw Glen Anderson and Gretz smiled at me, so ooolala I am thrilled. :P
Today I plan on doing NOTHING. And... that's all I have. Catch you on the flipside!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home