Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tough Day

Yep today was a toughie. I've been sick again so I am tired of coughing.

Also I have been giving so much to keep the peace that I think today I am empty. I haven't batted an eyelash over DVDs lost, pieces of furniture to be replaced or the charges to change names on the utility bills. I think I handled the new girlfriend thing quite graciously. I've dealt with the sudden demands for extra cash to pay for "my half" of whatever.

What got me though was when I was asked if I wouldn't mind sleeping at my parents place tomorrow night so new g/f could stay over because she has a dental appointment in the morning. Then what got me was when A told me that he couldn't possibly go to the Oiler game (for which we bought tickets months ago and about which I asked two days ago) on Thursday night because she might get upset.

I gave all I had in me. Now, I'm just empty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

If you are empty, that means that there is only room to "fill up"...so that is a good thing. You've got lots of room grow. ((((((Jenn))))))

I am here for you if you need to escape! (Except for starting back to work next week, two days a week)

8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home