Thursday, March 09, 2006

gET A GRIp

Okokokok

before you start to dredge the river below the high-level bridge for my remains read this. I am sad, but I am ok. Mostly I am doing okay and can see the positives in my situation and am actually looking forward to being on my own and able to do w/e I want. But, that being said, on the flipside I am sad that I may lose someone about whom I care deeply. (And no, I don't want him back.) I am hopeful that friendship is in the future for us, but life has a funny way of putting everyone in their place, regardless of individual wishes. So, we'll see. A friend recommended a three month cool-down before trying the friendship route. She's a smart woman.

So, today I hope. And I look to the future with a big smile and stars in my eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

If you were to kill yourself, I'd think it would be something more creative than just jumping in the river...that being said...how morbid of me to think of that!!!!

Hugs to you Jenn....stay strong.

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

well jeez sorry to be so unoriginal :-P LOL do you remember the time i wanted my hamster to die and we were trying to think of ways to kill it (like stapling it to the road?)

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home