Some Songs for the Brokenhearted :-)
These songs give me hope- if the Fruvous and Gwen have gone through it, then I know I'm in good company. Besides.... Gwen got Gavin!! There's hope!
Don't Speak- No Doubt
You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know
(chorus)
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry
(chorus)
It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?
(chorus)
Don't tell me cause it hurts!
I know what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't speak,don't speak, don't speak,
oh I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good, I know you're good,
I know you're real good
Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't, Don't, uh-huh
Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts
Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts
Fly- Moxy Fruvous (live version)
Here's a song from the album Wood that's about the moment when you realize the someone that you really love, that you really care for, when you both realize that you're just not right for each other and it's a song about that feeling. And it's called Fly.
When you've played out As the World Turns
You don't need soaps to clean your mind
Every little child learns
If you can't see dreams, your eyes are blind
Was it just a fool's impression?Such an antiquated passion.
On the day they both conspired to ride the midway after dark
They had enough of their pride to not bring coins to this amusement park
And she held his hand to follow
And he held his breath, then let go
They crouched down low.
Sat in the front row.(the rest joining)
Untied the rope so they could fly
Hold on tight, let's get it just right,
We'll take our last flight. You and I.
So they cried inside while their eyes smiled
There was no turning back for two
Erase the memory stockpile
All alone, and one thing left to do
In the rollarcoaster shadows,
They took off their shoes and bared their souls
They crouched down low.
Sat in the front row
Untied the rope so they could fly
Hold on tight (hold on tight),
let's get it just right (come on now, let's get it right - now)
We'll take our last flight. (and take our last flight)
You and I.
And she held his hand to follow
And he held his breath, then let go (let go)
They crouched down low
Sat in the front row
Untied the rope so they could fly
Hold on tight (hold on tight),
let's get it just right,(come on now, let's get it right, now)
We'll take our last flight.(and take our last flight)
You and I.Hold on tight (hold on tight),
let's get it just right,(come on, come on, come on)
We'll take our last flight.(and take our last flight) You and I.
Just enjoying the lyric searches and downloads. LOL enjoy :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home