Monday, March 20, 2006

Istanbul, not Constantinople

Having been stuck in snow 9 times in the past 3 days has forced me to one decision:

I AM GOING TO CANADIAN TIRE TO BUY A SNOW SHOVEL AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE CONVENIENCE. (which really has been any time today, but downloads and sorting through paperwork have been priority.) Now, however, I have my very own download of Istanbul not Constantinople so I'm probably good to go. LOL

And why is it that you can find wierd, obscure stuff like Istanbul not Constantinople and can't find every day stuff like the Rolling Stones' Sympathy for the Devil??? I don't get it.

And how is it that Timmy's coffee still tastes ok when it is cold?

Thought for the day: (2 actually)

"Tis better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" - E. Zapata

"Fall seven times, stand up eight" - Japanese Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home