I am Weak
Soooooooooooooo..... I didn't clean the fridge. But! I did walk to Old Navy and spend the rest of my Christmas gift certificate! So..... I was productive! LOL
Went to see La Boheme last night. Volunteering for the Opera has its perks. I thought it was really good, although I STILL don't get why Mimi and Rodolfo broke up in the first place.... seemed like kind of an arbitrary decision. Like... "well I love you and you love me, I'm dying sooooooooo let's break up in the spring!" If anyone gets it, call me.
Can't wait for next year's Opera lineup- Don Giovanni, Barber of Seville and Macbeth. Should be fun.
So tonight my friend Dianne is dragging me out for a "girls night." Not sure how I feel about that. At least no one will be smoking there! If anyone gets this blog in time, you are more than welcome (Suite 69 after 9:30!) She says no men allowed, but I am hoping for eye candy at the very least. There were lots of guys at the Opera... usually being towed along by some little thing in tall shoes. Then there was the "not interested" crowd... lots of those there. lol
Baaaaaahhhh anyway I gotta go to work in a little bit. Maybe I'll be brave and clean the fridge later today. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home