A5-35 Anyone??
Soooo...... I found some muscles in my back while shovelling snow about whose existance I had previously been ignorant. Well, really I found them the next day. It's all good now tho'- haven't been stuck in days and my parking stall is money!
SPEAKING of money... anyone want to give me some? Just for fun? Idk why I even need it, really, but it's always good to ask. LOL
Ummm.... so this blog is about procrastination. I'm doing laundry which is cool, but I had also planned on cleaning the fridge out today. It's 2pm now and I am still avoiding it. Does that make me a bad person??? /sigh
K. Time to get brave. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:
Cleaning out the fridge and and cleaning the bathroom are two jobs I loathe - so in my eyes, you are perfectly normal!
1:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home