I. Feel. Better!!!!!!!!!!
So after two months or so of being sick then kinda better then sick then kinda better I think I've finally licked my bugs. My friendly Shopper's Drug Mart pharmacist saved my life when I went and cried at her in the decongestant isle when I was having a hard time choosing. Those pharmacists are smart people!
I lost a total of 8 pounds but have been recuperating with a lot of sleep, warm baths and ice cream therapy. Ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia (perennial favourite) and today tried Tiramisu from Baskin Robbins... it's not bad. Also sampled the Jasmine Tea (Flavour of the Month!) and it was deeeeeelish. Someone I used to hang out with a lot would really like it and if I could, I'd recommend it. But enough about that.
Borrowed the "big" bird cage from my parents for Napoleon the evil budgie. He looks really tiny in it but seems really happy. At least now his tail feathers aren't getting so beaten up. Thanks Mom!
Been watching WAAAYYYY too many World Vision telethon shows... on at like 10 or 11 am I'm not sure. I know it's on before Room to Grow and Diva on a Dime... anyway the show always squeezes my heart and makes me glad to be living in Canada where my biggest problem is who will do the dishes on any given day. It's nice, too, to see certain celebrities doing something out in the big bad world instead of just staying at home spending money and being photographed.
Thinking about a career change (lol do you have to have a career before you can change it??) again... and housing change.... and other changes. (Not sex change tho', so don't worry.) Maybe it's the springlike weather but it just feels like now is a time to switch course and get moving in a new direction. (Yes, I'll be keeping A.) Anyway I'm not sure how it'll all pan out, but I'll keep you posted. When I know, you'll know.
Does anyone want to come put away some clean laundry? I LOVE doing laundry but hate trying to put it all away. Maybe it's time for some more cupboard/dresser space too. hmm....
Anyhoooooo that's all for now. More to come soon, dear reader.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home