Something NEW!!
HURRAY!! I got a seasonal offer to return to Elk Island National Park for the summer. I am 96% sure I will accept it, although there are a few details to be hammered out.
A penpal of mine (for 10 years now!!) is coming back to Canada for a visit. We are hoping to be able to meet up with him and his steady in Vancouver in early May.
One of my cousins is gettin married in March and we were invited!! (shock!!) Yes, for those of you familiar with my family, it's my cousin that belongs to the Aunt that hates me. (and pretty much everyone.) Soooo... of course we are all going to go if possible. No one wants to miss this big event! Bridal shower is this Sunday. Haven't bought anything yet. Any ideas??
Another cousin is getting married in Thunder Bay in August. We are really hoping to get out for that one too. A has never been to Ontario and I haven't been for TOO long.
Ugh. I just hit the wall. Going to bed now.
Later, gators!

2 Comments:
If you don't like your cousin...I say buy her a laundry basket full of cleaning supplies...especially toilet bowl cleaner!!
It's practical, and handy, yet comes with a special message!! ROFL!!
7:23 PM
LOL you rule. that's not a bad idea. screw the lacy underwear- i'll give her toilet cleaner. :D
thanks for the idea!
7:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home