Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Something in the Air

I suffer badly from seasonal affective disorder. I know, however that things are about to change- I can feel it in the air. Spring is traditionally a time of rebirth, renewal and regrowth. I can apply this to myself in saying that leaving my job was the first step, registering for next year's classes another... To the natural world I attribute my own feeling of relief and regeneration. Spring is here, or if not yet here; shortly to arrive. The analytical would demand proof: although unsure as to whether or not I have **conclusive proof, per se, I do have these clues: magpies building their nests out at the farm, chickadees singing and calling incessantly on my walk to class, a squirrel that I almost ran over this morning as I was leaving school and last, but not least, the big, bright and above all warm sun shining in my window.

All I can say is: thank you for bearing with me over the last few months and let's get together and celebrate! :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

I know what you mean. I just feel so much better when the weather is pleasant.

I'm not digging the mud and massive water puddles though.

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home