Monday, February 26, 2007

Killing the Dream

Well, apparently, burning $750 on rent every month is preferable to having your own roof, your own washer/dryer and dishwasher, your own yard with trees and a firepit and your own, ground-level residence, being half an hour closer to work and being able to get a dog. Guess I just don't see things on the right level for the "real world." Why do I even bother?

2 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

There's nothing I can say to make you feel any better.

I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you had hoped.

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Dallas said...

You actually though your parents would drop almost 90k to buy you a house? I'm confused.

At least it won't be long and you'll be done school, then you can save up a down payment and get what ever house you want!

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home