Thursday, February 01, 2007

What I Learned at the Mall Today

1. I am gaining maturity! I heard a couple of high-school guys over lunch and one of them said something "fucking sucks" and realized I haven't used that phrase in like, for EVER!

2. I am cursed! Yet another product that I love (Burberry Brit Red) is gone forever. It was a special edition and they don't care that I fell in love with the scent. I guess my little tiny sample bottle will have to last me for life. That fucking sucks!

3. LaSenza at Kingsway is selling winter p.j.s for $8.50 a pair. That includes flannels and "Happy Feet" lisenced jammies!

4. Second Cup makes a MEAN green tea latte. Tastes just like Starbucks green tea frappuccino without all the ice and whipped cream. Mmmmmm whipped cream...

to be continued as I am going to WEM in search of BBR- see #2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home