Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ummmmm

Reality Check:

No, I didn't expect my family, friends, or anyone else I actually know to give me 87k for a house... what is this, tvland? I am amazed that anyone would think I seriously would even ask. -.-

Without getting too personal, I'll just say that something was in the works and it didn't work out... I guess humor and irony don't come through in type that well. My apologies.

Derek says this sounds snippy and mean... I don't mean that, I just meant that you've gotta be kidding me LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Mario said...

hello,I'm chinese,I want to make friends with you all who is kind as me!Welcome to my blog as well:pangzilulu.blogspot.com
Thank you!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Keltie said...

Whatever arrangements you were trying to make - I am sorry they didn't work out.

Not sure what the previous comment is about.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks for the sympathies... still working on something... idk who that pangzilulu is... guess spammers found a way to hack work verification grrrrrrrrrrrr

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Dallas said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, and what ever plans you have in the works!

Leave it to me to mis-interpret your blog! ROFL Confusion finds me quite easily!

Girls night anyone???

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home