Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sick and Tired... AGAIN

So yet again I am all snotty and phlegmy and my nose is red and swollen to Rudolph proportion... /sigh

The term's barely started and I am totally exhausted. Yesterday, on his day off, the Dude drove me around the city... I fell asleep twice. (His root canal went okay, although I think he broke part of the filling at Julio's... to be continued next Wed. when they finish [re-do?] the tooth.) Anyway I am retardedly tired. One COULD blame it on the consecutive work days last week: Evanescence/Snoop Dogg/Oilers/Rush/Oilers ... or one could blame 8am English Middle Ages Lit. classes... or one could blame the lack of daylight hours... or I just don't even know what to blame. All I know is that I fell asleep watching Finding Nemo last night and missed ALL the sea turtle part! Could it BE any worse? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home