Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh Jeez...

Soooooo birthday time is rapidly approaching. Yea, I know it's still 10 weeks away, but at the rate my year's been going, it'll be like, tomorrow. Last night the Dude asked me what I wanted for my birthday. "Let me think," I said...

...I'd like a diamond ring, a house, a dog, a baby, a new car, a long trip somewhere where I have no obligations other than to drink something slushy and alcohol-filled, a new wardrobe, a couch, a maid to do my housework, time to cook good meals, a million dollars and an end to injustice in the world. (Can anyone say taxpayers 80%, corporations 20%??? I mean come on! Why the hell aren't multi-million and billion dollar companies footing at least half of our country's tax bill?? ...but here I digress...) Yes! There are a lot of things I'd like...

...maybe I'll just tell him I want a new watch. Really, all I want is to be happy and to be healthy...

...and to live my next life in T.V.land. :-P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... I like the fact that 'an end to injustice in the world' is last on the list - it must have been to give is gravatas...!? ;)
PS. I'll update my blog soon, promise!

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home