Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Dental Witch Strikes Again

So, the Dude (possibly the MOST dentally-hygenic person I know) was hit by the Dental Witch too. He griped about his tooth the other evening so I went and bought him a pack of freezies (his idea) and some Ambesol (mine.) Apparently the Ambesol did nothing for his now throbbing tooth so he hit the freezies... and some frozen fruit in the fridge. By morning he had to admit that a trip to the dentist was necessary. By 11am he was in incredible pain... got half a root canal and will get the rest next Tuesday. I felt really bad that there was nothing I could do to assuage his pain... and because I had to eat the "Linguine Soprawno" I made for supper all by myself. Oh, and because I had to drink all the wine... but, I digress.

I have learned from this experience: the Dental Witch is out there and may strike again. Scared me enough to go make that dentist appointment I've been avoiding. I just hope I can hide from her for another three weeks....

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

That witch!!!!!

I am going to take her out if we ever meet face to face!

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home