Hot Weather Temper Gauge: EXTREME
So........ after 10 days or so of riDONKulously hot weather I have decided that my little temperature gauge should be set with the arrow on the red portion: extreme. Yea, I'm a little crabby. It's just so hard to remain chipper when you feel like your brains are boiling. On my days off I stayed up all night (Sun and Mon) and wow. I actually felt half human. Amazing how much happier you can be when you don't feel sweat running down your ribcage.
So here I am at work. I need some help. Can someone please explain to me which part of "Visitors With Park Pass ----->" is ambiguous? Is it the WITH? or maybe the ARROW?? /sigh. I ask because we have such a sign and it seems to create all kinds of mischief and havoc. I sit on my chair and watch people with decision-making disorders swerve from the left to the right lane and back again and back... again (??) all within about 50 metres. Like seriously people- which part of that is hard to understand?????????????
So they finally decide to come to my window and I swallow the irritation percolating in my veins and try to play nice. Friday's forecast calls for rain. Good.
So.... been trying to "publish" this post for a good 20 minutes now. >.< Stupid computer is too hot too, I guess.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home