Saturday, July 01, 2006

Balance Restored

After yesterday I thought that maybe I should just be committed to an asylum somewhere and left to NOT communicate with anyone. I was having... shall we say an emotionally volatile kind of day. (Read: FREAKED out about lots of stuff.)

Reasons- yea I had 'em.
a) The Dude left for home for a few days and I am terrified that he'll remember how great it is to BE home and never want to come back here.
b) (This next part may not make a whole lot of sense to some of you, however,) my good friend, B left AirshipRaiders and didn't bother telling me. He fails to see why I was furious and felt betrayed and lower than a worm and I fail to see how freakin' hard it would be for him to msg. me and say, "hey, by the way, I ditched AR so you have to find someone else to watch your back in the LS." /sigh Men. Anyway I freaked on his head, so to speak, but it's all good in the hood now. I'm just super-pissed off that he left to somewhere I can't go... at least yet. I really like 90% of the AR people but there are a few I would like to give a cosmic dropkick right off the server. Then AR would be the shiny happy place it HAS been.
c) Yesterday was my 5 cent candy day. If you don't know, don't ask. -.-
d) Work. The Friday of a long weekend is absolutely THE most hellish time to be working in a campground. Put plainly- when a campground is 70% reservable and those sites were all booked three weeks ago and when the other 30% started to fill up FOR the weekend on Wednesday......... there are generally not any sites left on Friday evening. So if you have ever planned on "just showing up and hoping for the best"... DON'T. And especially don't bitch that there are no sites left. ,,!,,(>.<),,!,, OOOOhhh the things I'd love to say. Also... in 8 hours I didn't get out to pee once. Also... the sun shines into the kiosk (west-facing) for the entire shift. And man, was it hot yesterday.
e) I think Chizzle and I have seen enough of each other to last a while. I really like her and love working with her but I am sure she is sick of me and no offense to her, I look forward to a couple days off. (Unless I go camping with her tomorrow night. LOL)

I feel a whole lot calmer and more like a person and not a banshee today. Funny how some days seem to just throw everything at you to see how you can cope. And funny how some days the magic works, some days it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home