So I may be a LITTLE Hard to Reach in the Next 2 Weeks
Between my 2 jobs I'll be working 134 hours in the next 14 days. And playing in a golf tournament. (And was supposed to be volunteering at another. ; ;) And spending time with the Dude. And eating and/or sleeping and/or showering... but those are negligible.
Sooooo... try me on my cellular (you should all have the #) or just leave me a message at home and I will get back to you unless it is dark outside b/c that means it's way too late or way too early to be talking to anyone!
4 hours and 10 minutes until I can start my cashout, 4 hours and 40 minutes until I can go home and rest for an hour before leaving for work. Does this sound odd to you? My cats are going to hate me. They are getting very needy and I am finding myself getting a scalp massage (avec claws) when I try to sleep (from child A) and also finding myself chasing child B down the building hallway whenever I open the door. I don't blame B- apparently the hall carpet gives a great roll. I do blame A a little- she could give me the loving without the punishment.....
anyway, rock on! until we meet again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home