Thursday, June 01, 2006

MSN is Stalking Me!

June 1, 2006
Money matters might be a bit tangled up today, jenn. You may find that there's an unexpected delay in receiving funds that are due to you.....

So when I called telephone banking this morning to find out how much I'd been paid today my balance was scarily low. (like 54$) HUH?? I should have had a full 80 hrs of pay in there! Long story short, I had to drive the hour to work to pick up my physical cheque (which obviously wasn't direct-deposited) then drive back to Sherwood Park to deposit it so my rent cheque didn't bounce, then get caught in construction while driving BACK to work, making me 30 mins late for my shift. A BIT TANGLED?? grrrr!

Anyway, in other news, I bought a cellular phone today! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home