Saturday, May 20, 2006

WHIRLWIND! \(@.@)/

BUSY, busy, BUSY week!

Started back to the full-time job. Re-learning and remembering takes a lot out of a person. Got my first sunburn of the year this week. Hand is still sore, but apparently I'll live.

Been fantastic having an apartment to myself, to do what I choose and to throw my things down wherever. Been very lonely. Dude's been over a couple of times to keep me company etc. Poly and Louis both slept beside him (!). He hates my bed, which I can understand, because it is in rough shape and he hangs off the end by like, a foot. Meh, w/e, it's more incentive to get a new one. Not that I'm re-arranging my life to suit him, because I still am unsure of the status of our ... relationship (?). He told me some REALLY personal stuff last night and things like that always add a new spin to relationship dynamics. I guess I can assume that he feels comfortable telling me about difficult things. (Which is ... good?) I don't know. I'm still kind of happy being in an emotionally shallow give-and-take situation. The responsibility is minimal and if he's being stupid/has pissed me off I can just ignore him and skip the guilt trip. I genuinely do care about him but not with that heart-and-soul destroying potential.

Anyway, been busy with work and with playoffs (7 wins to the cup for the Oilers!!) and will continue to be so for the forseeable future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home