Sunday, May 14, 2006

Change Time!

Soooo.... today is the last day I will have my X living here. Tomorrow he gets his new place. Most of his stuff is packed in boxes and will be gone by the time I get home from work tomorrow.

Even though we have been finished for a long time and we've both moved on it is still hard to see him go. I've depended on him for love and support for four and a half years and man, that's a tough habit to break. Even with things being as they have been; at the end of the day we were both still here for each other to talk to. I'm going to miss the companionship most.

(And the computer. /cry I don't know WHEN I'll be back online, so my blogs will have to have a little vacation, I guess. :-( )

Well my cat, Louis, tells me that we'll be fine and we'll have way more fun when A is gone. I'm sure we will. It will just take a little while to get used to a quiet apartment and to paying all the bills by myself. lol At least no one will be spilling pink Kool-Aid on the carpet anymore!

Well anyway, reader, that's all for now. Maybe next blog I'll have pictures of my flowers and I'll be able to tell my amazing story of how I got hurt at work. It's a doozy! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home