Friday, May 12, 2006

Rain Again.... sigh

Today is a dreary day. My apartment is very dim. I am typing this with one hand because the other has been broken. My head is pounding too due to a very minor concussion. Let me tell you- two days of a raging headache gets old. Injuries: work-related. I am not too upset about it but it's an inconvenience.

Saw M:I:III last night. Despite my natural reaction of eeeeyyyyeeeuugh to anything Tom Cruise, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. The supporting cast is awesome and must explain why I liked it. Went with dude and had a nice time but left me with some ???s. I think the problem is that I just don't know what I should be feeling. I've been topsy-turvy all week because it's the last that A will be living here. Lots of tension > sadness > relief > guilt swimming around and clouding issues. Maybe I'll be able to see more clearly next week when I get a little breathing room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home