AAAAAHHHYEEUUGH!
Yea I'm sick again. I feel like calling some 1-800 number and ordering an I.V. drip of hot tea and a MEGABOXX of 'facial tissue.' Man, if I am ever rich, I'm going to manufacture tissues called NOZEBLOWS. Let's call it what it is, people. Anyway, #%^@ me, I feel like crapola. I guess it's cool though- I mean, why would I want to be well on a day that's supposed to be 24 degrees (C) and also the weekend kickoff? Meh. It's much more impressive for Dude to see me with a red nose, scratchy throat and ALWAYS running nose. I can't even bitch away my malcontent on FFXI because I haven't begged my family for a credit card # so I can get hooked back up. Something about pride and being 29 and wanting to play an online video game.... LOL Maybe my new 'bro' (X) will take pity on me and hook me up. I shouldn't have said no yesterday when he offered. Anyway, in other news, I picked up my uniform at the Park yesterday! Found out my good friend is now my boss. Hmm... that could be good AND bad. Hoping to insinuate myself into the campground position (if there is one this year) so I can spend 75% of my time there. Bah. I'm going to scavenge for some food. Maybe then I won't feel so much like pulling the legs off of the next person/pet/bird/whatever that happens my way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home