Let's Just Call Him "Dude"
So... as a post-script to the blog about April 21st:
Yea, he DID lose my number. lol Figures. Being the brave and confident (read: big chicken) individual that I am, it only took me until Friday to call him. So we went out. To the river valley. When it was already dark. And cold. .... the good news is that he wanted to call me again on Saturday.
So Saturday was HELLA fun!! Watched the Oilers RULE in Detroit at the BPs at WEM with my friends L and B. We had beer. We had pizza. We had FREE Jell-O shooters every time the Oilers scored! Yay! After the most triumphant game L and I went to see Stick It. That was a fun movie... just about on par with Bring It On. And when I got home? A message from Dude.
He wanted to see me but there was one small problem: he'd taken his cousin to the strippers because R hadn't ever been. He was afraid I'd be angry with him for going. LOL I didn't tell him that I'd always wanted to go, but had never had a good reason. -.^ I. R. EVIL.
Soooo... long story short, we had fun. Then went to a movie Sunday night. (Lucky Number Sleven- VERY GOOD movie, by the way... made me actually like Josh Hartnett.)
That's the update, read it and weep. (Or, actually, read it and cheer... because there's not too much to weep about in here! :-D )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home