Playoff Hockey
Playoff hockey is burning me out! Two games in three nights is hard on the body standing on those floors! Cool tho' because I did say hello to Steve Yzerman and Chris Osgood made an appearance at my door to talk to my friend S... lol Luckily the Detroit staff is pretty friendly, not like those of SOME teams who shall remain nameless.
Thank god the disgusting trend of throwing raw meat onto the ice surface seems to have stopped. I can't believe how tasteless and classless some people can be. Like, some people can't afford steaks to EAT and there some yahoos are throwing it away on the ice.... what is WRONG with peoples' minds?
Anyway, gotta go re-paint my toenails copper and blue- could very well be the reason we lost last night, but I'm not going to dwell on it. (I am half-joking...) Game 5 is at 1 on Saturday- I need to find me some company to share the game with.
LET'S GO Oilers! (Detroit Sucks!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home