Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Delayed Until Now

I know, I know. I've been terrible at making regular posts. Well, my excuse is that my computer STILL isn't fixed- lucky to have any internet access at all thanks to a loaner by KW.



Lots has been happening as usual, so here's a quick update:



Back at my usual summer gig. Great to be back with everyone. Can't say any more than that here except that my camera has been put to good use so far this year!



My "brand new" one-year old car has suffered a bit of a "cosmetic" update to the tune of 5000$. What happened? Well, one day, the Dude was driving to work. The guy beside him dropped his pen and when he bent down to pick it up he drove straight into the side of our car. I thank God that the oncoming traffic was stopped at a light further down the road because it could have ended much much worse. The Dude is fine and the guy was completely at fault. The pain in the bum is that until July, when the car can get fixed, we have to deal with a vehicle with operational doors on one side only.



Last Thursday I got half of my hair cut off. It's been a while since it has been so short but I am loving how easy it is to take care of!



We MIGHT *crossed fingers* be moving!!! My sister's manfriend owns some houses, out of which one of his tenants is hopefully moving. We'll know for sure in a couple of weeks, but if all goes well we'll have the main floor of a little house close to Whyte Ave. with a backyard and all! FINALLY we will be able to have guests over because P. Niss doesn't live below!! The place doesn't have any carpet which will be a wonderful relief for my allergies and so on and so on... I've got my hopes WAY up. I really really hope this works out!



I'll post more soon, but I just wanted to update you and let you know that I am still around. Keep clean, and in the meantime I'll be looking all over for the "real" job that I'll be needing come fall. :-/ Wish this gig had more in the way of permanent positions!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home