Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DUNZO.

Yep. I'm officially a BA. What I will do with my new letters remains to be seen. For now, the future is a big cliff over which I can't yet see. I hope to get a little closer- close enough to take a peek anyway- soon. For now, however, I'll continue working for the summer at that place I cannot discuss here in the public domain and holding on to my Dude and my friends for support.

I know there's so much going on out there, and I am looking forward to being the one GIVING support and not just using it all up.

Thanks to all of you that put up with me the last couple of years. More to come.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Yay! Congratulations, Jenn!

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Dallas said...

I have said it before, and I'll say it again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

10:49 PM

 
Blogger Keltie said...

YAY!!!! It feels so good and so scary at the same time doesn't it?

Those supports are there for all of us and we've all used them at one point or another.

8:31 AM

 
Blogger missmarble said...

Congrats to you! On to bigger and better things.

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home