P. Niss.
Still stressed out but I've been in a constant state of anxiety for about 3 weeks so I'm kind of numb to it now.
Today is exam 3 of 5. I write the other two tomorrow.
It seems like Mother Nature has seen fit to display my inner turmoil in a way the whole of Edmonton can enjoy- three+ days of blowing snow. Now do you guys get me? lol
I missed a doctor's appointment this morning. I left home @ 7:30 and by 9 I'd only made it to Kingsway. D'oh. I phoned to let them know and I'm really hoping they don't charge me the 50$ no-show fee.
Apparently our bathtub causes "severe" water leakage in the apartment below. (Suddenly, after 4 years of the same bathing habits? Anyway.) I can't help but think that in addition to not being allowed to walk normally while the Niss downstairs is home, soon we will not be allowed to bathe either. (Mr. Niss, you say? Yes. Mr. P. Niss. That's what we've decided to call him.)
I can't help but feel a small satisfaction at the thought of flooding his place. Our bathroom still fills up with cigarette smoke every time he lights up. Too bad you can't call a plumber out to fix THAT.

1 Comments:
P.Niss - that's hilarious!
By now, you are actually done all of your exams! I am so proud of you. Don't even worry how you did - they don't show your grades on your degree...thank god!!!!
12:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home