Thursday, May 01, 2008

Arrrrrgh. What am I dooooing?

I'm:
- staying out of the house so I'm not tempted to wake the Dude who was just promoted @ work, but must now work 5pm-5am.
- using up all of my printer pages here at school.
- using the computer here at school because mine is still m.i.a.
- still trying to figure out what I did with my cell phone.
- dreading paying for gas for a Ford Ranger that will drive from Castle Downs to work every day. (Looking for a good-condition, used Rav-4.... lemme know if you see one out there!)
- wondering if I should get my ass in gear and book my partylite party that I said I'd host.
- wondering WHERE I can host it.
- REALLY looking forward to not living above the world's biggest P. Niss.
- kind of looking forward to but also dreading Convocation.
- thinking about the chips we bought at Cosco the other day.
- wondering what I was thinking in letting the Dude come to Cosco with me. (30$ block of parmesan?? LOL)
- stalling on going and spending the 315$ on grad banquet tickets.
- still scared that I've failed something- my grades still aren't posted online
- anxious to start earning money again!
- procrastinating again. TTYL

1 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

hmmm...about 4 years ago I knew of a Rav4 for sale...but I suspect it's gone now.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home