Monday, April 16, 2007

Post # 101

Just wanted to give love and hugs to everyone that sent me birthday wishes for my 30th. It really means a lot to know that you took time out of your busy lives to think of me on my big day. + KARMA to you: Watson, Shizzle, Jac'y, Addie, my family, the Dude, my Regina family, and the friends I've made in my Eng 362 class (thanks for the treats :-D)!

I'm still feeling quite unhealthy- my sinuses are still blocked and/or running freely, my chest is full of green soup, my top teeth all feel loose (thankyou sinuses) and my joints feel like they've been connected with silly putty. But other than THAT, I feel great. LOL Thank you snow mold and/or exam stress!

Exams start Friday and end eight days later. Then, I'm on break until May 7th when I start my spring classes and May 9th when I start back to work. Can't wait to have something new to write about other than being sick and tired. ...bet you can't wait either!! Soon, my pretties.

1 Comments:

Blogger missmarble said...

Is it too late to wish a belated? Hope your day was a good one. Happy Birthday!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home