Whoo- where did the time go?
O that's right I've been living in my school work and/0r my doctor's office.
School is winding down, only two essays, a major presentation, five exams and some bonus mark opportunities left... official last day of classes: April 16th.
It's official! I need drugs! Well, to be more precise, I have needed drugs for a long time and finally have some. Antidepressants, that is. Other than the tendency to go for four-hour long naps in the middle of the day I feel great about everything. (Well, except for school and my un-reliable car... but I digress...) I started to dream again and have had some crazy-ass vivid, fun dreams. I hope that means my brain is having some well-deserved R&R. I think it is because even though school is peaking, assignments-wise, I am not freaking out. In fact, I feel pretty good about it all... talk to me again before exams.
edit** lol I just re-read what I wrote and said that school is both freaking and not freaking me out... k so maybe I'm still a little confused... I blame the snow!

2 Comments:
Is your car still being...ahem, fussy?!?
If only I had one that millionaire for life lottery. I would have bought you a car homie!
9:02 PM
Glad to finally see you taking care of yourself. You deserve happiness!!!
8:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home