Thursday, April 12, 2007

Update

1. Feeling a little stressed about presentation due Sat.

2. Sick. Have a wicked sinus cold. blargh.

3. Chuck worked on the car... holding my breath for the "all clear."

4. Wishing I had a maid.

5. 9:15 am feeling like I should crawl back in bed.

6. Going to do research for presentation due Sat.

edit**
7. Fell asleep shortly after blogging and woke up 10 minutes before my only class of the day. /sigh Luckily friends saved me handouts and a place to sit! Booyah. Why is it that you only befriend people in your classes in like the last month before classes end? Wouldn't it be easier to make friends on the first day and then have them watch your back and vice versa all term rather than for the last 1/4 of it??

1 Comments:

Blogger Keltie said...

Check your e-mail...although, I guess if you are checking your blog comments, you will have checked you e-mail.

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home