Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Irritated at Winter

Yeah, yea, I know... winter's here. And, don't get me wrong. I LOVE winter. I love mitts, scarves, snow, Christmas, sunshiny winter days... but for some reason I'm already tired of it this year. Which is a bad thing, since it's just barely November and it'll be around until at LEAST March. Blah. This morning at 5:30 I was awoken by freezing rain hitting my patio door... and I wished I was listening to the summer songbirds that are up at that time. /sigh Maybe I'm turning into a "summer person." ...yikes...

School's still going well as far as I know. I am pissed off at myself because I got a B+ on my first essay in one of my classes. I probably could have done better. It was full of information, but apparently not a proper "comparitive" essay. Blah. I sure hope my friend J got a mediocre mark too, because, while her paper was alright... it was kinda simple. Maybe I should dumb mine down... idk. I didn't get one single note on my paper about mechanic issues (ie- spelling, grammar, punctuation) of course, but the content seems to have been a problem... good thing I can write properly! Anyway. Wrote an exam a couple of weeks ago in my children's lit class and I'm really looking forward to getting that back! Also... am passing physics... but not doing as well as I could. I am just so damn lazy that I get bored doing practice problems and then when I get to the exam I forget HOW to do them... d'oh! O well. At least I'm aceing my labs. I'm still LOVING my religion class, which is funny for anyone that knows me. I'm learning so much about the history and context of the bible that suddenly a lot of things make more sense! lol

Other than that, all is pretty much well. I am still loving my change in position at work and having lots of fun! I am still having a great time with the Dude. I am still suffering from baby envy (see Dallas, Carrie and Keltie's blogs for the source)but that is a baaaaaad route so I am just playing lots of video games and chillin' with the Dude to fill in the gaps. haha

The insane second round of midterms is approaching, along with "Christmas Party" season... so I will be busy but probably happy. More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home