Monday, October 16, 2006

laeijvc.efjicvi.

AGH. I last posted almost 2 weeks ago. WHERE IS THE FREAKIN' time going??????

Also, P-R H Jonathon pls don't bitch at me about my country. It's in shambles and I can't fix it because I can't remember my password and the password retrieval-thingy doesn't seem to want to help me! /cry

I can't believe I reached password-saturation. I have a fantastic memory, but suddenly it's failing me. I forget Nationstates pwd and also I forgot my ATB online pwd to the point that they locked me out of my online account. LOL I think I need a break and it's only one week since the Thanksgiving long weekend.

I GOT 107% on my first back-to-university exam! YAY ME!

I'm going for allergy testing today! But, sadly, now they only do little scratches on your arm, it's not the 20 needle trial as it once was. Damn. I always get gipped out of cool needle things.

Am I making ANY sense?? guh.... idk. I'm gonna go now. BOOYAH for the snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home