More... Problems?
So. School is going along swimmingly. This week I'm reading Treasure Island and learning about Force/Acceleration/Mass/Gravity and the like in Physics. Whooooopidee Doooo!
My niece, R, turned 18 on the 28th! Wow. Also, my friend, B, turned 20 on the 30th. LOVE YOUR LIBRAS, PEOPLE!!
I still don't know what the hell to do about working at the hockey place.
:( I know that as soon as I make a decision I will feel better because this thing has been weighing me down.
Just found out that my rent will be going up another 75$ in January. This will make a 100$ increase in the last 6 months. I think I need to move but I have no idea where and how I'm going to find a decent, reasonably-priced place that will let me live with my cats. Anyone want to lend me a down-payment on a house?? I found a really cute one for 160K.... and paying a mortgage makes WAAAAYYYYYY more sense than throwing away 725$ to rent every month. /cry
I'm feeling a little stressed but overall pretty happy. Except for the rent thing. And the work thing.
OH! And I MET THE BABIES! C, an acquaintance has an adorable little girl named Lily. K, a long-time friend, has an amazing little man. I am so happy for both women. They are truly blessed. Maybe someday my turn will come... we'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home