Monday, September 25, 2006

Anyting New and Exciting??

Well I dropped the evening class that was giving me nightmares, so now I feel a little better about school- at least I feel that I probably won't implode until midterm week, so that's good!

I started back to my hockey job... and am still having a problem figuring out what to do. :( I am torn as to whether I should stay, or just go. I've tried to write a pros and cons list and have been constantly evaluating and re-evaluating my ideas and feelings everytime I have a shift. Still no verdict. I have a lot of goals in mind and I honestly can't tell if this job is helping or hindering them. I think I need my other, objective half to talk this over with me. He always helps me to see what's right and fair.

Yeaaaaa... it's still all good in the hood where the Dude is concerned. /blush

Future Mother-in-Law to be in town a day or two after Thanksgiving. Yes, I am terrified. (By the way, don't get too excited- the M-i-L designation is still unofficial!)

I am currently reading "Wild Geese" and "Winnie-the-Pooh" for my classes as well as finishing "Wolf Willow" and Chapter 1 of both my Physics text and my Religion text.

Had "breffist" at Ricky's today (109th street because that's the BEST location, with the BEST waiter [Ernie.]) Couldn't ask for a better start to my week!

Been playing FFXI a little more lately. I think it's a good outlet for me- from school stress & work stress and gives me some "alone" time too. I still really like the game although a friend of mine thinks it should be wiped from existence!

I saw a picture of my friend's new baby! :D I can't wait to see him in REAL life!!!!!! He looks sooooo cute!

Sorry this is so piecy, I have a lot on my mind and am unable to form flowing, coherent paragraphs. Got lots of school work to do and a couple of special projects on the go! Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home