Somebody stop this ride! I wanna get off!!
WOAAAAAHHHH Nelly!
I only have 5 shifts left here at the Park!
My fingers are stiff from the morning chill and there was frost on the grass when I arrived this morning. WHERE did the summer go?????? It's the Labour Day long weekend. Yes, it is supposed to be 27 degrees today but still... winter is NOT far away!
I am super-stoked to start school! Also scared. While I feel like I am getting a good grip on things like school, getting in touch with long-lost friends, returning to work and etc... I also feel like this freight train, on which the summer passed in the blink of an eye, doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. I hope it's not Christmas Eve next time I look or I'll be in trouble! (Maaannn... time to start Christmas Shopping!) Bah. I don't know if I am complaining or excited.
This morning on Zombie Shift (7-3) I heard an elk bugling in the distance. It's the first time I've heard one and it was amazing. (Sounds nothing at all like the "screaming elk" toys we had in the gift shop.) (Wellllll maybe a little!) lol
My "future's so bright I gotta wear shades." Or... maybe it's life passing by the windows of my freight train. Whichever case, I still feel good about it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home